The partners have met on a regular basis via Zoom and it was a fantastic opportunity to share knowledge and exchange progress of the projects.
Our next steps would be:
– To formally organise SAVI as an alliance of organisations. No legal status required.
– To promote the unique and distinctive offer of the SAVI alliance to potential partners and funders
– To bid for small pots of funding to create a SAVI devoted resource, potentially managed by FNC as a lead body within the alliance
– To bid for funding to deliver some project work with core target groups in Sandwell and Birmingham.
– To secure resources to help our members maintain core functions, such as emergency help, networking, and communications, and work with isolated and lonely people.